Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Suffer from mild endometrial hyperplasia. Stopped taking birth control pills. Withdrawal bleeding, abdominal cramps. Is this normal?

i was suffering from mild endometrial hyperplasia. iam 29 years old. I was on a birth control pills for about 7 months. Now i stopped taking it on 11 march. I had a wthdrawal bleeding on 16 march. Now i am having pain in my lower abdomen, especially near uterous. My first period is due on 12th. Why i am feeling pain? Is anything to worry?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. Sometimes withdrawl bleeding can be associated with pain i.e medically known as dysmenorrhoea. It is not a major problem, i suggest you to take some pain killers which contains Mefenamic acid after consulting your doctor. you need regualr followup for your endometrial hyperplasia thing. And I suggest you to continue taking birth control pills, it is good in reducing this hyperplasia.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
Answered: Mon, 1 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor