Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Suffer from kidney stones and fibromyalgia. Need a suitable diet

Hi. I produce really large kidney stones and have been put on a foods to avoid diet - which was, basically, my whole diet. I am going to start taking Fosomax and was given a list of food to eliminate in this month before starting and then carry through for the next 2 years. Foods to avoid with my fibromyalgia is, well, another long list. Where can I find a list of food which I can eat?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
You may google search for 'National Kidney Foundation' & various diet options for different kidney conditions are suggested.Meanwhile,maintain a high fluid intake(3-4lit) daily,avoid junk food,bakery food,fried food.
Do not take over the counter drugs.Have good amount of fresh fruit ,salad in your diet.Stop consuming tobacco,alcohol in any form if you are consuming it.
These are some of the tips which are likely to help you.
Best of luck.
Answered: Wed, 31 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor