Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Suffer from hirsutism and thyroid problem. Multiple follicles in ovaries. taking evecare and glycomet. Need help

Hi, My age is 35years, married n have a girl child. I need an information that I am going in a right path also I need a solution for Hirsutism . Please help me. Below I am providing my test results for your information. I have thyroid past 8years. I use to take 50mg thyroxine . Here is my blood test result T3 - 105.8ng/dL T4 - 10.1µg/dL TSH - 4.02 µIU/mL I have PCOD with multiple follicles in both overies. I am using EVECARE - 10ml glycomet 250mg in afternoon & night. Wait for your positive reply. Thanks in advance Regards
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Endocrinologist 's  Response
dear ma'm, thanks for coming to HCM. you are having PCOD, primary hypothyroidism and hirsutism. your thyroid balance seems well maintained with thyroxine 50 mcg. and your cycles probably are regular now with glycomet 250mg twice a day. as your excess facial hair growth is concerned, you need some cosmetic treatment for the hair which are already present and to decrease the future hair growth you need antiandrogens. for the right dose as per your body weight and the amount of hair growth as per F.G. scale you must see your doctor. regards!
Answered: Sat, 27 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor