Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Suffer from headache. Need a permanent cure. Have sinusitis and spondylitis

Hi Doctor, I am Smita Verma from Pune, I have a problem of Sinus and Spondalities. I am suffering from Headache almost everyday. I want an appointment for checkup and permanent solution for my problem. My grandfather Mr Jagannath More from Nandgaon(Tuljapur Taluka) is the oldest and regular visitor of your hospital. He suggested me to meet you as all my relatives have always visited your hospital for their ailments. Let me know the Telephone number for appointment.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
Sinusitis and spondalities cause headache. Both these need separate treatment. basically you need to treat the sinustis and spondalities to treat you headache. For spondalities you need to do regular physiotherapy exercises and for the Sinusitis, which appears to be allergic, you will need cetrizine and intra nasal spray of steroids.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist
Answered: Fri, 20 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor