Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Suffer from gastric problems, distended stomach and constipation. Depending on suppositories. Remedy?

i have a lot of stored wind which i think is preventing me from going for a poo, because wen i finally do manage to go there is a lot of wind in between each stool, and my stomach keeps getting enlarged due to this and i constantly look pregnant even though im not , no way i can be due to steralisation. my doctor has given me suposetries which does help but i cant go unless i use thease pleasze help.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanx for the query.
U need to consult your doctor .
Get a abdominal scan done.
Bloating points towards pancreatic problem or gall stones.
U will require full evaluation..
Laxatives ,proper diet and proper hydration is the key to your problem.
Bye first and foremost is evaluation by the doctors.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 7 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor