Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Suffer from frozen shoulder, pain in the leg. Surgery not needed. Need a permanent solution

iam70 yrs old house wife suffering from frozen shoulder on right side and pain over palm on right leg for the fast 2 yrs taking medicine and doing physcio therapy exercis daily
but no relief if take pain killer tab feel tempy relief
during check up in 2006 found one block in heart taking medicine also thy roid many sr doc tors say no need for surgery only medicne and exercise to follow
but i am day by day feel very un comfortable i want some remedy with best in ortho
1, mebistar 2.5 .2. storvas 10 3...clavixas 75 4 shellcall 500 mg 5 thyronam 75 mg

dear dr i seek yr valuble opinion for my case

r kamakshi id rajgopalneha@ hot mail .com phone no 0000
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  27
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Dear Madam, Physiotherapy exercises are the best way of getting rid of Frozen Shoulder. However, if it has persisted for a long time, and you are unable to exercise properly because of the pain resulting in progressive stiffness- you should talk to your Orthopaedician about Intra-articular injection of Cortisone or Methyl Prednisolone followed by gentle manipulation of the shoulder for a faster recovery.
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor