Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Suffer from deviated septum and sinusitis. Nasal blockade, headache, sore throat and pressure in the nose. Prescribed with medication and saline water spray. Further treatment?

hello doc. i am suffering from maxillary as well frontal sinusitis issues & beside that i am having S shaped nasal septum ..there is some sort of fluid in right maxillary sinus ..........due to all these problems i am suffering from nasal blockage, headache, sore throat...& feeling pressure across my doc. has pescribed me with a saline water spray..& some handfull of tablets . I wanns ask that is that sufficient for my treatment if not what can be the best treatment acc. to u..?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Go for x-ray Para nasal sinuses for to know the extent of infection.
With medicines if nasal block or congestion does not improve then consult ENT specialist and go for DNS surgery.
Mean while take Vicks vapor inhalation.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 27 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor