Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Suffer from constipation. Pain in the lower back, pelvic bone and chest. Difficulty in urination. Have IBS

Hi there
I have been having constipation problems, but it has gotten worse cause now after i try going i have a bulge right around the hole, and i get very sharp pains between my pelvic bone and belly button, and also sends sharp pains up my lower back area, and i also feel pain up between my chest area...I have also recently been having issues where i now have to push to urinate...I do have lots of health issues, i do have ibs, gastric inflammation, i have a full hysterectomy. i have i.c,
do you have any answers for me? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

IBS is not just a GI but also a mental health condition and you need to be aware of the fact that you have been having this problem due to stresses in your life. Constipation can be treated with medications and so can your lower back pain and difficulty in urination if you show yourself to a medical doctor. However a psychiatrist can best help you with your problems with stresses that have led you to this condition. IBS can be treated in a multi pronged approach with a GI specialist, a psychiatrist and possibly a counselor or a nutritionist on board. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 21 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor