Suffer from chest pressure, lightheadedness, fatigue and feet cramps. Have atrial tachycardia, PSVT and Wolf Parkinson White syndrome

I have frequently low blood pressure example 102/62 sitting & laying down 93/54. Now I'm having chest pressure and lightheadiness, fatigue, weak limbs symptoms, along with feet cramps (in my toes & foot specifically). I have atrial tychardia up to 200bpm, pacemaker, I'm 36 yrs of age (female), psvt, initially started with wolfe parkinson white syndrome. Will my heart ever get tired of working so hard and just quit or congestive heart failure occur? My body is very tired and fatigued and I feel very hopeless.

I have taken all the meds out there beta blockers & calcium channels and nothing helps the fast arriythmas. I've had over 10 ablations to help to eliminate the extra passages. The last time i was in the cath lab the dr. said I fast tachycardia is located near the nephrenic nerve and we risked attempting to fix the issue by freezing and burning but it was unsuccesful.
Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You deserve to be appreciated - for the perseverance and patience.
No reason to lose hope. There always is an alternative / another chance...
Your pressure is in lower ranges and is not a cause for concern
Failure is uncommon with intermittent tachycardia, like this - don't worry

There are several classes of anti-arrhythmic drugs and there are several drugs in each class.
It is a question of time as also trial and error - and they certainly will get one that suits you...
The utility of some of the drugs can be tested during electro physiological study.
One can always attempt another ablation - second opinion / may be another centre

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck