Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Suffer from blocked nose. Sinusitis diagnosed. Any permanent cure?

I am suffering from blocked nose since a nostril is blocked when i wake up in the morning and when i go to bed.During day time it is mostly fine. I am 28 ,male,5 10 73 kgs..A doctor told me it is sinusitis and it cant be cured can get normal but the moment i start having something cold or dont take precautions it would be back..Should i go for a homoepathic advice?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would like to suggest you that you should get an X-Ray PNS done.
Also get yourself examined by an ENT specialist.

You can take antihistaminic like Fenofexadine 120 mg once a day along with decongestant like pseudoephedrine.
Steam inhalation will be beneficial.

Homeopathy can be helpful. It is individual's choice. If the symptoms persisist, you can go for homeopathy, if it is helpful in decreasing your symptoms.

I hope this is helpful to you.
Answered: Thu, 4 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor