Suffer from an appendix rupture and gall bladder stones. On liquid diet with antibiotics before surgery. Feeling tired and weak

I have a gallstone and my appendix ruptured. My surgeon wants to treat it with strong antibiotics and after the infection is under control then go in and remove the appendix tissue and gallbladder . As of now I am on a full liquid diet . I am really tired and weak and noticed I m not thinking straight and having a hard time focusing. Should I drink ensure or something to get my protein and vitamins back?
Sat, 30 Mar 2013