Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Sudden trouble in breathing, pain while breathing. Heart related?

i m not sure if it is my heart but this past few days when i sat down at work in the morning it suddenly hurts and i cant move that much it lasted maybe about 5- 10 min. i had trouble breathing cause it hurts when i take a deep breath.also when i start to bend it hurts,what does this really mean?do i have a heart problem?i m 24yrs old,appreciate it much thank you
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hi Mia

cardiac pain usually starts in precordial region, it is squeezing in nature, radiates to left shoulder, neck, jaw etc and usually increases on exertion.

what I feel is you have got either the pain of pleuritis or of gastric reflux.

get chest xray pa view, barium meal and ECG done and consult your physician.

best wishes
Answered: Thu, 28 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor