Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Sudden rise in blood pressure with shallow breathing, high triglycerides. Panic heart attacks?

Hi,im a male 37 years old,im quiet anxious about my Blood pressure as in some times it suddenly jump to 180/95 with panic and shallow breathing- ihave checked my Heart for a 100 times -ECG-Echo-and all my doctors says im fine -as well my cholesterol levels are fine but my trigelceride is high-i think im suffering from panic attackes as doctor assumed and it really irritates me,i cant live daily in normal way-i sometimes do excercise and sometimes i stop. Please any advise .
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Why should you have issues if your ECG has been coming normal on so many occasions?
This in itself indicates that you are having anxiety disorder.
You must take some anti anxiety medicine in consultation with your doctor.
Control your BP by taking regular medications.
High triglycerides mean either high intake of alcohol or high carbohydrate intake.Reduce them.
Must do regular exercises and for this you have to make efforts all by yourself.
Regular yoga and meditation will help you a lot in controlling your anxieties.
Be in touch with your doctor regularly and regularize your life style.
Answered: Tue, 26 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor