Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Sudden re-occurring periods. Abnormal discharge, need to urinate. Concerned

years ago,not sure when but i stopped having my period for 7-8 years. And now they are back. My last period was strange, abnormal discharge , bigger than before. Much bigger. I could hear the plop as i use the bathroom, every single time. i have also started have need to urinate and can barley make the 8 feet to bathroom. Sometime i make it some i dont. This too has started since my last period. I am concerned. When i first lost my period, i was in a depressed state and didnt think i would ever want kids, now at 36 that attitude has changed.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Any postmenopausal bleeding needs detailed investigations to rule out malignancy or other serious pathology.
Kindly get yourself examined by gynecologist to know further course of action.
Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 13 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor