Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Sudden nosebleeds and troubled eyesight. Diagnosed black dots in eyes due to cells around eyeballs. Suggestions?

My sister has trouble seeing. She has had sudden nosebleeds all of a sudden. She is 50 years old, walks alot for exercise. Now her eyesight isnt too good. She has seen a doctor who told her she has a virus in her eyes. Then sent her to an eyedoctor. He took her off the antibiotics. They have seen black dots in her eyes. They told her that it has to do with the cells around her eyeballs. We are very worried. We want to know if this is curable and she wont lose her
eyesight. What steps can she take to cure this, whatever she has.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that your sister might have episode of severe high blood pressure leading to bleeding from nose and some petticheal hemorrhagic spots in her eyes.
Consult physician and get her examined.
Go for checking blood pressure regularly.
Rule out diabetes.
Go for fundoscopy examination.
Let your ophthalmologist get proper diagnosis, after diagnosis we can have some clue regarding her vision.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor