Subcentimeter focus hyperintensity along cerebellar hemisphere, no hydrocephalus or hemorrhage. What does it mean?

There is a small, subcentimeter focus T1 hyperintensity along the anterior right cerebellar hemisphere. It is seen only on T1 weighted imaging and has no associated restricted diffusion, enchancement, or T2 signal and is therefore most consistent with artifact. There is mild incidental narrowing of the right frontal horn. Signal intensity in this region is consistent with crossing vessels, as seen on contrast enchanced sequences. The brain otherwise demonstrates normal signal. no acute cortical-based infarct, hemorrhage, mass effect, hydrocephalus, or extra-axial fluid collection is seen.
Thu, 10 Oct 2013