Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Sty in the eyelid, pus formation in the eye. What is the problem?

Hi, My eye is starting to bother me. yesterday i had a sty on my left eyelid then it was gone this morning. Then within the last two hiours my right eye is bothering me. I looked in the mirror and it seem my sclera towards the right corner is soft and pussie.
What is the problem? Should i call my primary doc or where i get my glasses and contacts?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear patient,
hi ,i am not getting yous exact symptoms is there a swelling ? is it painful? is it recurrent?
please let me know what is it and consult an ophthalmologist.
take care
Answered: Mon, 10 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor