Stuffed up nose, coughing, swelling behind ear, headache. Is it an ear infection?

Hey there. I have had a stuffed up nose and a lot of coughing since Sunday. I'm a bike messenger and had to ride the bike all day Monday and since then, my ears have been needing to pop. They still haven't and I have been having the same issue today. One thing that added to the discomfort was behind my ears feeling a little swollen and my head hurting. I was wondering if this could just be my fluids draining in that area or if I'm getting an ear infection. Obviously, I won't know until I go to the doctor tomorrow but I was wondering if I needed to go sooner.
Mon, 1 Jul 2013