Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Stringy like substance in urine with burning sensation with fever and headaches

I have a white stringy like substance in my urine, passed a little blood twice. If I eat something there is alot of gurgling going on and I m not hungry when this is going on, had a temp of a 101.7 the other day it broke that night and I was soaked buy morning and i mean soaked, headaches and it is hard to bend over and to get up off a couch or chair. i m a 50 yr old male with no medical insurance living in calif.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1304
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
thanx for healthcare magic
well i think u got to go theough some of the investigations before any diagnosis is made
so u got to do..hb.tlc.dlc.esr.,rbs,blood urea,serum createnine,urine examination r/me,..there investigations are required as well as proper history is also required so u kindly consukt any nephrologist that wil be good...n drink lot of water
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor