Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Strings in urine, frequent urination and burning while ejaculation. Need immediate remedy

YYYY@YYYY , Since 3 months I pee a lot and now have white stringy things in my urine . I drink alot of eater and pee nearly the same amount. They checked 1 month ago my urine, no special everything normal. 2 days ago I went to urologist and without fysical exam he told me prostitis or something he injected and gave medicine. Sometimes it is itching in my rsctum before and the penis is sensitive. Two todmes I had a burning ejaculation and this week had some green sticky piece of semen inside the sperm . Can you help me please, now two days after medicine nothing improved. Kind regards Tinus, Dutchman in thailand
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  186
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello Thanks for your query.You are having burning micturition and increase frequency of micturition and painful ejaculation.All these symptoms are suggestive of Prostatitis as properly diagnosed by your Urologist.Please get following investigations done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Routine Urine Examination.
2) Ultrasound scanning of the Abdomen.Please take some antibiotics after consulting your Urologist and do not expect results in just two days after starting medicines as this takes more than three weeks to resolve.
Answered: Mon, 19 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor