Stress and age

does stress make you age faster?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
SAD= Stress, Anxiety, & Depression, ages you earlier, not to forget Smoking.

hi I am an indian qomen aged 25 I have been under a lot of stress for a while now prompting 2 deaths in the family etc I have been trying to gain weight for ages now as being 25 and weighing only 48 kg s is annoying compared to the body I had 2 years ago please can you recommend something to help me gain weight asap.

sir I am aged about 48 years, in govt. service in india as a group I officer. i am feeling lot of stress and anxiety associated with a type of fear, please suggest me some remedy for this type of problem.I also want to inform you that my mother is aged about 76 years and also suffering with the same type of problem.

Hi, I am experiencing very less appetite . Vomiting sensations throrugh out day especially morning before lunch. I was slightly under stress due to certain personal issues. Age :28 Male

Recent questions on  Stress

Hi, My wife had a dermoyd cyst removed a few year ago and with it her left ovary. Every since then, she has had a really hard time during her period. Lately, she has experienced a rapid heart rate. She is 23 years old and 105lbs. Generally healthy but she is a smoker. She rarely drinks alcohol and doesn't do any drugs. Her water intake is good as is her diet. She doesn't feel any stress, although, our life is rather stressful. She is anemic and has low blood pressure and her heart rate averages around 100bpm during her period. Is this something we should worry about?

hi,i keep getting out of breath and feeling tied i get a lot off flem in my throat all the time even though i have not a cold,i also had a very fast heart beat which the doctor gave me propranol tablets 3 times a day ca n you tell have i got a heart problem as it is really worry me?

I have had a thudding heartbeat for two days, off and on, mostly on. Also accompanied by shortness of breath. The heartbeat isn't fast or irregular, but I can feel it, like it's heavy in my chest. I've had this before a few years ago, and my doctor thought it was anxiety and wanted to out me on an anti anxiety drug, but I felt like it was a physical issue instead of anxiety. I have low stress, not usually anxious, work out a few times a week, non smoker (for 5 years) recently lost about 35 lbs (1-1/2 years ago) Could this be allergies?

30 minutes after a run yesterday, that i did not feel was extremely stressful. my heart felt out of rhythm and i was coughing. i felt like the cough was to get it back in rhythm, is it? i am a 50 year old female, have high blood pressure and am about 40 # overweight. i have had a EKG and stress test w/ultra sound and everything is normal.

Hi Doctor, I want to improve my brain performance, so visited Ayurvedic doctor to take the swarna bhasma,i am little obese and having snoring problem, so doctor has prescribed varanadi kashayam. Apart from this, i have short temper problem, so...

hi i m facing sleep disturbance since last 8 years i feel too much pressure over and behing myleft ears may be it leads to stress and breaks my sleep after i sleep abnormal feeling on left while yawning too much tightness on left ear and...

I have low body temperature, and am concerned that my thyroid may be not working optimally. My TSH is 4.13. If I reduce the stress in my life, will my thyroid bounce back ?