Stress and age

does stress make you age faster?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
SAD= Stress, Anxiety, & Depression, ages you earlier, not to forget Smoking.

hi I am an indian qomen aged 25 I have been under a lot of stress for a while now prompting 2 deaths in the family etc I have been trying to gain weight for ages now as being 25 and weighing only 48 kg s is annoying compared to the body I had 2 years ago please can you recommend something to help me gain weight asap.

sir I am aged about 48 years, in govt. service in india as a group I officer. i am feeling lot of stress and anxiety associated with a type of fear, please suggest me some remedy for this type of problem.I also want to inform you that my mother is aged about 76 years and also suffering with the same type of problem.

Hi, I am experiencing very less appetite . Vomiting sensations throrugh out day especially morning before lunch. I was slightly under stress due to certain personal issues. Age :28 Male

Recent questions on  Stress

Hello doctor I suffer from severe bloating mainly due to chronic emotional stress for the last 15 years and putting on a lot of weight. I feel very lethargic every morning upon waking ...I was given Avipathi churn, stress mukti and deepan Rasayan.

i have been on xnax an tramodol for anxiety teeth pain stress and panic attacks for a year in the past months since sept of 2013 my6 attcks have been re-occuring with a vengance I have had hep c and did the treatment and was curred in 2005 i am very self concious about my liver I also suffer from chronic IBS and other digestive track problems when anxiety peaks making it impossible to even eat I found a medication called Hydroxyzine do you think this would be a good alter. to bring to my doctors attention.

I have been experiencing quivery, trembling, jittery feelings in my head - no pain. Slightly elevated BP (138/96) when my BP is normally 124/74. had thyroid tests done and they all seem normal. Experiencing stress at work and death in the family but I normally cope very well. Not sure where to start to resolve this...any suggestions. Nikki

Hi,have severe burping 50-100 per day minimum...and gas accumulation near chest and heart area..and on d back...face burpinng more during post lunch...doctors say no need to worry...i am 31 years old....had lot of stress and no food timing last 4 month...what is d cause and solution to it...

Hi Doctor, I want to improve my brain performance, so visited Ayurvedic doctor to take the swarna bhasma,i am little obese and having snoring problem, so doctor has prescribed varanadi kashayam. Apart from this, i have short temper problem, so...

hi i m facing sleep disturbance since last 8 years i feel too much pressure over and behing myleft ears may be it leads to stress and breaks my sleep after i sleep abnormal feeling on left while yawning too much tightness on left ear and...

I have low body temperature, and am concerned that my thyroid may be not working optimally. My TSH is 4.13. If I reduce the stress in my life, will my thyroid bounce back ?