Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Strange discharge, pain on wiping, cuts on genitals. Treatment?

So for the past few days I have noticed Ive had some weird discharge , kind of pastey not in a liquid form either but I payed no mind to it, then Its been hurting when I wipe but I thought it was from sex, BUT today I was using the bathroom and noticed a cut in a different area. im very concerned and worried about what is going on.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
This could be anerobic/fungal infection.Since it needs to be examined you may consult a dermatologist for further management.Hope this helps.Take care.
Answered: Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor