Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Stopped smoking due to pain in lungs. Risks? Can I reduce the pain?

From past 7 or 8 years im smoking and now my age is 29. Now im getting pain from two or three months from than im smoking very less. Nearly i smoke 5 or last 6 sometimes not daily.daily it will be 4 im stopped smoking due to pain.i want to stop that pain in my lungs what should i do. Should i consult to doctor to reduce my not able to understand what to do.please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
Its good if u really have stopped smoking.
Yes u shiuld consult the doctor n also.Get your chest xray done.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 30 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor