Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Stopped masturbation, prostates enlarged during urinating, have to put pressure to bring stone sperms out . Suggestions?

HI , I m Mario c. . i m 14 years old ,I ve stopped masturbating for 2 months , i also started it since i was 13 . but i have a problem since I ve stopped it ,that when I get to have the stones out bowel movement my prostates get enlarged and then the sperms goes into my urine then it realax . nevertheless i started urinate in a norma l way . but the sperms only go out when i make ehhhhhh to get rid of stone sperms come after it . plz can anone help me bec. i m playing sports and i m worry about my health .
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. For your information, prostrate gland has nothing to do with sperms or ejaculation. Sperm is produced in your testicles. Limited and contradicting knowledge causes concerns always.

You are just 14. If you have any doubts, do ask elders and clear it. Don't worry without asking. If you get an answer from a elder person, forget the question itself. Be satisfied with what you get. From the description, I could not find any problem in you.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 24 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor