Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Stone in right kidney, right flank pain till lower rib cage. Cough and vomiting. Reason?

I have a kidney stone in my right kidney still. they think I passed on had blood in urin. its been a little over a month since the pain started. I have server right flank pain. from the lower rib cage form the back to the front hurts. I cant eat hardly anything because I feel like im going to vomit. I cant get comfortable. it hurts to cough. been to the hospital 3 times. blood work comes back fine as of last night I still have the stone in right kidney. its getting hard to urinate now. drs cant tell me why im in so much pain. the have done a belly xray and a cat scan
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  19
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
As diagnosis is already clear and all these symptoms mentioned pain in front side radiating to back , urine trouble and nausea , vomiting are due to renal stone .
If the size of stone is more than 7 mm then get in laser treatment .
If size is less then 7 mm then take a conservative treatment after consultation with a urologist .
Urine examination is very important.
One more point is to be noted that serum creatinine level along blood urea is an important tool in renal disease , so get in test regularly till stone is out.
Good luck. Dr. HET
Answered: Fri, 11 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor