Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Stone in gall bladder, recommended surgery, get severe gas problems. Can the gall stones be treated with homeopathy rather than surgery?

few months i came to know that there is a 8 mm stone in my gall bladder and asked me to remove thru surgery but still i have done anything but i guess bcoz of that some at some regular interval i get severe gas problems and some time what ever i eat i get lot of gas. so please advice me if this gall stone can be treated without surgery using homepathy and for now any medication or rules to follow. Thanks,
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear Friend.
Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.

If gall stones are causing symptoms you should get them operated.

To the best of my knowledge, they can not be treated by homeopathic medications.

You should get it removed to prevent future complications

This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me.
Stay Healthy.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor