Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

191 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Stone declared in urine test

My brothers urine test clears a sotone in stocmach. In X-ray it was not displyed.dr. said its a stone of small size. i am in village not have a good hospital nearby. how it can be cured? Is operation necessary
Mon, 28 Mar 2011
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
's  Response

Please help. Wheather it can be cured by medicine or I have to take my brother to hospital for operation.




General & Family Physician Dr. Rajesh's  Response
hey you have stone in your urine, its a stone in the renal system if possible take a scan, if seen in the scan then get a ct kub scan done that would cost you about 2500- 4000,if you donot avail those facilities or can not afford it start drinking lots of water,and take a pain killer tab spasmoproxyvon, one when he gets the pain, you will have the pain till the stone is removed from the system, and if the stone is big then you may have to go in for stone removal,some times you can get admitted in the hospital and they would give you something called as flush therapy,this also helps,if you have any query then get back to me.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My daughter is in the hosp. right now. Yesterday she could not pee. The hosp. took all kinds of test and blood work. Still as of today no pee just blood that come out. She had her gallbladder out years ago and had a hysterectorny years ago too.They did a ultresound and cat scan and kind no stones! what could be? where is the blood coming from?

doctor1 MD

In September of 09 blood was found in urine during routine exam. In January 10, was in the hospital with kidney stones. Had every test done known to man, but couldn t find cause for blood. Just had another urine test today. Significant amount of blood showed up. ???

doctor1 MD

i have had a urine and blood test, ct scan, KUB x ray and neither show a kidney stone. I have blood in my urine, the KUB x ray I did today showed 2 dark spots or masses. what could that be? The pain is nearly unbearable to the point that sleeping, sitting, walking, laying are all painful

Recent questions on  Urinalysis

doctor1 MD

I had a hysterictomy on 5/13 and a bladder sling put in on 6/ lab test today shows large blood and small leuks in a urine test and they are doing a culture worried about just a infection like i had before the systerictomy but was reading about leuks and am scared.. Debbie

doctor1 MD

Hi, it is my mom s urinalysis results color: yellow pH: 6.5 protein: trace transparency: slightly turbid specific gravity: 1.010 sugar: negative microscopic examination red cells: 5-7 /hpf pus cells: 3-5 /hpf epithelial cells: few bacteria: moderate crystals amorphous: urates:rare

doctor1 MD

hi im jane my result of my urinalysis is, color-yellow, reaction-pH 5.0, protein-negative, character-cloudy,specific gravity-1.020, sugar-trace, WBC 3-5/.HPF, epithelial cells-plenty, mucus threads-moderate,RBC-0-2./HPF,bacteria-moderate,amorphous-few, is that rare or normal,i dont have fever but i feel pain in my waist.

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... hi my mother is 62 years old, and she had a daibetic patient and also kidney patient. few days before she test her urine in urine test every thing is ok except pus cell shows numerous so kindly suggest whats a probelm

doctor1 MD

I am a 39 year male and I am urinating every 30 minutes to 1 hour. I don't have any pain or discoloration. Just concerned at how often im going I'd like to know what this could be if anything dangerous or to be concerned of.

doctor1 MD

Had a urinalysis done Friday. WBC present, mucus present, bacteria none, leucocytes 6-10. Culture was then done and came back 10,000-50,000 cfu/ml e coli . I haven t heard back from the Dr but rather saw this in my patient portal. Does this...

doctor1 MD

I am having urinary irritation and also having discharge of white color substance