Stomachs polyps and colon polyps, gallbladder removed, nausea, loss of appetite, restricted diet

I have been experiencing GI problems for over a year.I had several stomachs polyps and colon polyps removed las year. Along w a hiatal hernia and deteriorating gall bladder . gallbladder removed las march. Relief there yet several symptoms have remained and intensified. Feeling full after two bites, extreme bloated, fatigue , swallowing weird sometimes, nausea, loss of appetite and a dull knawing feeling in the left rib area. I have restricted my diet and am very low calorie due to all symptoms above. When I do try to eat I get such a bad reaction.my last endoscopy was last week. Dr said it all looks fine. Said bloodwork was all well to. Any thoughts.
Fri, 28 Mar 2014