Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Stomach soreness, pain, kidney, liver normal. What could be wrong?

Hi, I have had an issue over the past 2 months with my stomach . I have had stomach soreness when I wake up in the morning and a few times throughout the day. I went to the emergency room and the physician there ran blood tests to check my liver and kidney function and he said everything was fine. He had given me a script of Protonix because he thought it was gastritis . After the script I felt fine for a week and then the pains started to come back. It isn t painful enough to where it is affecting my daily life but its just becoming annoying. Any insight or help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
I suppose that your issue was not with your stomach, but with something else. Chances are there to have an issue in the mental level. This I can say from my experience in medical practice as Homoeopath. Since you have identified accurately the period during which you are suffering, your issue must have happened just before the onset of the problem. This may be a conflict in the psychological level. Since it is invisible, it went unnoticed. It remains unresolved for the last two months and got precipitated in between.
Any amount of investigations in the organ level may not reveal anything useful for treatment by a physician of conventional medicine. Medicines to relieve your present symptom of stomach soreness may not cure you also.
I am a Homoeopath and so sharing with you my experience in treating several such cases. You will please approach an expert Homoeopath at the earliest in order to get your case taken in detail. He will understand your physical and mental characteristic features that made you to react to the conflict in this particular way. He will select for you a constitutional medicine that will take care of your mind and body equally.
My advise to you is to approach an expert Homoeopath at the earliest.
With best wishes for a speedy recovery through Homoeopathy,
Dr. C. J. Varghese
Answered: Wed, 5 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor