Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Stomach pains in upper area with a nausea

my son gets stomach pains in his upper area nausea and now hes constipated and it hurts when he peeswhat do i do stomach pains, nausea, constipated, and hurts when he pees, third day now and i took him to emerge 2 nites ago but his white blood cells were good and they said i dont think it apendicitis and bring him back if he gets worse. he wasnt constipated or hurting when peeing at the time. he had pains in his stomache for 3 months now and cant figure out why.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  280
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
first you have to change the diet habit like avoid spicy and junk food , take food in correct time ,. give one acidity tablet for minimum 10 days .
inspite of all this thing if symtoms ct consult physician
Answered: Tue, 8 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor