Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Stomach pains, diarrhea, cramps post change of food. Remedy?

Hello! I have stomach pains, diarra, pooping alot (I ate a little pastry for breakest today and pooped seven times), cramps . I live in America but I m visitng Russia. For the first week I have been but for the second week I have been getting all these sytoms. maybe it ts because different food style? My children are fine though.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi, many thanks for the query!
Its not because of a different food style but because of ingestion of contaminated (infective) food material or unsterile water intake.
You need to do- CBC, Stool (Culture & Sensitivity).
Take anti-spasmodics (Dicyclomine), Antibiotics, Antacids, Pre- & Pro-biotics with your doctor's opinion.
Drink plenty of (Boiled & Cooled) (Purified/Filtered) water.
Wish you a good health.
Take care.
Answered: Sun, 30 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor