Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Stomach pain with difficulty in breathing, what is the cure ?

Hi, from the past 2 days i am suffering from stomach pain and uneasyness in breathing due to heavy feeling in chest region and vertibral column. i have pain in upper abdomen just below the ribs in the center.Generally when ever i have heavy meal i used to feel like this but it will be ok with in 4-5 hours when i take OMEZ , but now i am not getting any relief from OMEZ even after using it from past 2 days. Please suggest a cure for this.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  306
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Guru,
Thanks for query,
Most probably you may have gastritis giving this problem.
But as it is on upper abdomen and bellow the rib,go for ECG to rule out cardiac cause.
if not relieved with Omez go for ultra sound to rule out some problem with pancreas,stomach and liver.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor