Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Stomach pain, nausea, dizziness, headache. Right specialist?

huge pain on the top of my stomach, I feel as if something is trying to come up, burping none stop, I feel nausea , headache , dizziness I think I have the solitary worm . last time I felt this pain I decided to eat garlic since I though it could be the worm, so I ate row garlic and the pain slowly went away, and I felt as if something was moving inside me away from the garlic I just ate. What would be the right specialist I could go to, to help with my problem? please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist, Child 's  Response
Hello , Looking at your complain it looks vague. Better you consult both GI Physician and Psychiatrist. by team work you will get more benefit.
Answered: Wed, 8 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor