Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Stomach pain, indigestion, diagnosed to be IBS. How can I cure it?

hi my name is uttam i am suffering from 20 days, my stomach pain & not able to digest food. as per my physician, this is IBS . i am not understand how to cure IBS. provide medicine are degeplex syp, evaq power, normaxin tabs & digene gel, o2h tab take for 5 days then librax tab, panzynorm hs tab for days. if i eat a little bit it seems like full. gases are also not passing, pl. tell me that what should i eat for cureing this problem. wating for postive response. Thanks & REgards Uttam Tupdale
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  205
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
First thing is do u get good sound sleep or do u have associated headchae when u woke up in morning ,are u irritable ,not able to concentrate on work,low mood most of the day,feeling of worthlessness.:ghabarahat:, palpitation etc along with symptoms u mentioned .....than first b calm assess the problem of low mood first and u will get ur cure from all ur IBS symptoms....consult a psychiatrist to help u.
Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor