Stomach pain, feeling hard, gaseous feeling and burping. Pressure on urinating. What could it be?

I had stomach pains which felt like gas a week ago. I also had a lot of burping. I ate a lot of raw vegetables that night, along with a lobster roll.I also normally do not eat a lot of wheat gluten . I have had normal bowel movements all week. I have a small bruise in the area where the pains were. It still feels like stitch in that area. My stomach was hard and distended. I also have some pressure when I urinate. It does feel better than before but it is not completely gone. What could it be?
Mon, 15 Apr 2019