Stomach pain, enlarged lymph nodes, burning in anus, infection of lymph nodes. Cure?

HELLO DOCTOR, MY DAUGHTER HAD STOMACH ACHE FOR 1 WEEK AND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ENLARGED LYMPHODES AND PRESCRIBED ANTIBIOTICS . NO PAIN AFTERWARDS BUT HAD BURNING IN THE ANUS . CHECKED UP WITH SURGEON AGAIN AND HE FOUND THAT IT IS DUE TO TELESCOPIC EFFECT OF INTESTINES AND THAT COULD BE DUE TO INFECTION IN THE LYMPH TISSUES. ONE MORE COURSE OF ANTI BIOTICS WAS GIVEN AD SHE IS ALRIGHT NOW. WILL SHE GET PAIN AGAIN AND YOUR VIEWS PLEASE
Tue, 10 Sep 2013