Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Stomach pain and bloating if eaten anything. Suggest tests and treatments

Sir, i am getting pain in my stomach, every time i eat some kind of foods like a pocket full of bisuits, or some chappathys (indian dish), or any time if i eat additional food (other than the regular 3 times) i am getting pain also. Pain exist together with some kind of stomach bloating.. please advice me about the required kind of tests and / or treatements..
Thank you in advance
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hello, Thanks fro the query.
Frankly being as Doctor I would like say one thing we need 1500-2500 calories per day according to our work condition, work means here physical work not mental ( brain).
You know biscuits a packet is full of energy and calories so they will definitely produces gastritis and fullness in the stomach about which you are making complaint.
It seems that your's work don't require any physical work , so less calories and less food i.e. not more than three times.
When eats something extra , there is pain, so , why this?
If not extra food , no pain, no test ( why).
Still you eat more than this , you have to take some digestive enzymes and antacids, perhaps you would not like this.
Now ball is in your court, decide yourself.
Good luck for good health. Dr. HET.
Answered: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor