Stomach pain. Trouble passing stools. Why are they reddish and brown?

i have been having stomach pains lately and seem to have been having trouble with passing stools . i thought i may just be constipated but last night as the pain increased my stomach seemed to flip and i went to the latrine. I was able to go but my stool was very reddish-brown almost a slight orange tint to the water. I have also noticed lately when i manage to go my passes have been alot smaller and thinner then normal. I have never had these kinds of problems before im wondering what might be happening
Fri, 12 Apr 2019