Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Stomach feeling full and bloated after child birth. Worried about pregnancy

I had a c section with my daughter 4 months ago. Since she was unplanned I am constantly scared of getting pregnant again. I am on birth control and we are more than careful but my stomach has been feeling full and it bloats from time to time so I don't know what to think. I also had a shorter period which I remember happens with birth control. I just didn't know if I should see a obgyn or not
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response

If your periods are regular and if you have not missed one it is less likely that you could be pregnant.

But if you are not sure you can go for a HPT.

If you are breastfeeding your baby, i hope your are not using combined contraceptive pills as these can be harmful for the baby, it is advisable to use only POPills till you are breastfeeding your baby.

The bloating of stomach need not be related to pregnancy only.

Don't worry,take care.

Dr. Rishma Lakhani
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor