Stomach feeling bloated and full along with vomiting. Reason for feeling pins and needles in forearm?

my son is 28 years old- yesterday, he did not feelwell, he claimed tom feel bloated and full. Today he did not eat much at all and this evening he vomited ( projectile) and just before doing so he felt pins and needles in fis hands and forearms.After having vomited he claims to feel a little better.

What is it with the pins and needles in forearm? can this be a sign of anything? My son is generally very healthy.

Sincerely
Lea
Tue, 31 Dec 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
This could be viral infection you have to wait for couple of day for another symptoms if it is viral infection indeed otherwise every thing will be alright with time and nothing to worry about this, have nice day.