Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Stomach bug. Have body ache, neck pain, dizziness and heavy head. Take Z pacs?

I was sick with a stomach bug and so were by children. We got over that and now we have all have coughs and it hurts my chest to cough. My son is better and my doughter is getting better. Doctor gave us Z pacs and steroids. Now today I feel so sick and my entire body aches my neck hurts and I am very dizzy and my head feels heavy. I still have my cough and a fever . Should I go to the doctor or see if it goes away?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
It appears that you have developed a bacterial infection on the pre-existing viral insult. You certainly should see a doctor. You should get a complete blood count done. He may like to put you on round the clock paracetamol and also preferably some antibiotics.
Take plenty of rest and have plenty of water.
Hope I am able to help you,
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Answered: Thu, 8 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor