Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Stomach bloating, missed periods, nausea, vomiting, nipple discharge. Tubes tied previously. Pregnancy?

hello,i have had my tubes tide 6 years ago.But for a while now my stomach has grown it seems and i feel bloated alot,i have always had troubles with my menstrual but lately i havent been able to have one.I have had nausea and thrown up, headaches .Plus it feels like there is something in there.I have had leakage from the nipples as well.Could i still be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
2 to 3 % of woman who have tied tubes can still get pregnant, its a rare possibility. However , efter surgery, the signs you are presenting with could indicate post adhesion intestinal occlusion. You may have to consult your gynecologist for a consultation, a pregnancy test and an abdominopelvic ultrasound to rule out all these.
Answered: Tue, 18 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor