Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Stomach and digestive problem, please help

Doctor, As my hubby had plbm in passing motion 4 to 5 times in a day his doctor advised him for a colonoscopy where they found that some part of motion particles gets stagnated. so the doctor advised to have Enterogermina and duphalac.he also said that its is not curable and he has to live with it. after having these tablets my hubby faces the same plbm.He also have the habit of having drinks and non veg weekly doctor kindly suggest what to be done and as well as pls tell me which hospital is best in chennai.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  285
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response

I have constipation please help. Go to better doctor who will cure your hubby problem

Answered: Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor