Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Stomach ache,pain above the testicles during bowel movements. Advice?

Hi, I woke up this morning with a bad stomach ache (never get them). Felt the need for a number 2 many times today but when I do I get a big pain in my testicular area. It seems to not the be testicles themselves but above them in the sack, mainly on the right hand side I found. I have been sick twice today without actually feeling ill (other than the stomach pains). Still the same 12 hours later. Please advise, thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Looks like you are suffering from acute intestinal infection with pain you are describing could possibly an fissure which can develop in presence of diarrhoea.
can take a mild antispasmodic and a probiotic available otc to relieve the symptoms if not better worthwhile seeing a physician.
wish you a speedy recovery.
Answered: Sun, 31 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum.
Thanks for calling H.C.M.F.
Your abdominal pain appears to be due to renal colic. other possibilities are appendicitis, infection in the intestines, etc.
Any lower abdominal pain can cause urge to pass stools, or urine frequently.
I advise you to consult a gastro enterologist to exclude the possibility of appendicitis.
You may have to take C.T.scan of whole abdomen besides other routine tests for confermmation.
Except appendicitis other possibilities does not require surgery, they can be cured with a course of medicines.
Wishing for a quick recovery.
Best regards.
Answered: Sun, 31 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor