Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Stomach ache after taking food, swollen arse hole, fluid leaking from rectum, on anusol suppositories

I m john.i usually feel pains in my tummy after food and this has lasted for over 2 years now. But more recently,i noticed that there s a swelling in my arse hole and an almost sticky fluid leaks out of my rectum occassionally and whenever i fart .i have been placed on anusol suppositories and a sitz bath recommended but the irritation and leaky rectum remains. what do i do?
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  278
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Jan 2013
Hello & welcome to HCM forum

1) As per history, you are suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. IBS is a functional bowel disorder and it should be diagnosed after all relevant investigations

2) Pain after eating indicates cholecystitis, pancreatitis & peptic ulcer disease.

3) You should go for serum amylase, UGI endoscopy, and ultrasound scan of upper abdomen.

4) You should also consult with physician or gastroenterologist for better opinion

5) Symptoms mentioned by you are also associated with some sort of depression/ anxiety, you can also perform meditation and medical therapy for total relief of your symptoms

Take care & get well soon

Dr. Mayank Bhargava
Answered: Thu, 14 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor