Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Stomach ache after eating, knot below rib cage, urinary tract infection, gallbladder test to be done. What is the knot in stomach?

i have pains all over stomach. i have pain on upper right stomach after eating and in morning when i wake up.i also have a knot below right rib cage,about couple inches beside belly button i went to doctor i have urinary tract infecton and got to get gallbladder test soon my question is why or what the knot on stomach is
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.

Usually a lump in right upper abdomen can be due to:
1. Gall bladder stone or mass
2. liver enlargement.

You should get :
1. Ultrasound abdomen
2. Liver function test.

This is my best for you based on available details.
If you have any further query, please ask me.
Answered: Wed, 26 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor