Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Still having pain, unable to open jaws after having an accident previously. X-ray normal. Reason for pain?

hi, sir i had a accident 5 years before on my right side of the face, now i m having too much pain , sometime i can t able to open my jaws properly . is it possible that i have zygomatic bone fracture on my right side of the face?? i had x-ray 2 weeks before as refered by my GP , he said that every thing is normal in my x-ray report but i still have pain
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
The pain can be of muscular in nature it can respond to 05 days trial of pain killers such as Diclofenac Sodium.
Take tablets of Diclofenac sodium twice a day for 05 days.
Nothing to worry about if the xray is fine

I hope I am successful in solving your query If u have more you can ask me
Take care
Dr. Azhar Sattar
Answered: Sun, 27 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor