Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Stiffness, pain in the heel, bought flipflops, no relief, seeing physiotherapist. What questions should I ask?

I have a spur heel for the last six months or so. I had marogold paste treatmnet and Hakla Lava. At present I am doing exercises as advised by gp as well as supplemented my diet with D3 and glycosamine. problem continues and my lower legs strt paining at times and I get tired after a short walk. also end up with more stiffness and pain in my heel. Since this started I feel low in my overall energy, find it difficult to cope with my work load that involves many hours of computer work. I also feel emotionally overwhelmed, irritated and stressed and it takes lots of effort to keep myself going at times. By the way I am using insoles and bought myself a pair of fitflops and felt for the first time a bit better especiaaly with fitflops that i wear to work and at home. however my ankle swells and aggravates pain inspite of the insoles and fitflops. I had hurt this right ankle many times in the past, also i have flat feet . I am seeing NHS physio next week. could you suggest any useful questions I should ask. I do not want steroid injections though.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM

-hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two possibilities,these include

1.the firs one may be,calcaneal spur;is a small osteophyte (bone spur) located on the calcaneus (heel bone)

x-ray for heel may confirm the diagnosis

2.the second possibility is,Plantar fasciitis;involves pain and inflammation of a plantar fascia

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints without any pain killers,steroids and antibiotics.
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          
Answered: Mon, 14 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor