Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Stiff neck, clenched jaw, clumsy, cannot focus, joint pain

I the last couple of years or so have had really bad eye pain ,migraines , sinus problems(almost impossible to breath through with out pulling on eah sides of my face) tightness in my head I always feel like im wearing a hat, blurred vision my hearing has gotten very bad, I can no longer remember things date times ,my own/ birthday , and it s vry hard or to stay on task with out bouncing from one thing to another I words ,I have no sense of reality anymore everything seems fake, my emotions are all messed up,I get confused by even the most simple task, my joints hurt as if I had arteritis . My neck is always very stuff and somerset im so exhausted I can t even get up to care for my kids. I forget about my responsibilities. im not me anymore I clench my teeth together all day and night like I have lock jaw. I don t feel anything like the person I used to be. IM clumsy and drop everything. And can not focus on bright lights or the television
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Sounds to me like you are a shoe in for fibromyalgia and/or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have fibro as well as undifferentiated connective tissue disease, and have every symptom you've listed, and then some. Please visit your family doctor should you have one as soon as possible as while these things are not cureable, they are treatable and can assist you with hopefully tolerating your symptoms better, and getting you on a program to help you get on the right track to feeling a bit better. If you do not have a family doctor, make an appointment ASAP with a respectable Rheumatologist in your area. Go online and research fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and take some notes to see if your symptoms match. These are typically diagnosed by a rheumatologist. I hope for your sake that I am wrong and this is not the case for you, but as I said, there is treatment. Best of luck to you.
Answered: Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor