Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Started smelly bowel movement. Feels uncomfortable around anus. What treatment should be done?

Hi i have had this problem for about 15 years,i m too embarrassed to go to my doctor about it,i have a constant smell of poo coming from my anus .When i go to the loo i m on for ages and even then i don t feel like iv e passed all of it,it then takes an age to wipe clean,the smell gets worse after going to empty my bowels,it feels uncomfortable all the time round my anus and i m always in pain down below wether my poo is hard or soft it hurts when trying to get it out.I don t know what to do anymore it s driving me round the bend,i have no friends anymore as i m scared to go out socialising as people have passed comment in the past,please help.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
probably you are having a fistula in perianal region .Please see a surgeon you must get a per rectal examination done.
Answered: Thu, 22 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor